• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:09:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 926
Total: 927

Rockford swap update

Started by Mugwump, August 03, 2016, 08:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 30, 2016, 06:59:54 AM
Way to go. If I was there you'd have no empty tables. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...thanks, Willie.....I know you would be there.. ;D...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

no confirmation from the guy who asked for (2) tables....so Jeff Michaels said.."Hey, I'll take all three"...

BOOMBA !!!...we are sold out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on August 31, 2016, 09:53:48 PM
Nice job.

Jan's the one handling the vendor list....I help where I can..but....she's done a super job keeping track of it all....what a gal !!!
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 01, 2016, 06:37:13 AM
Nice job.

Jan's the one handling the vendor list....I help where I can..but....she's done a super job keeping track of it all....what a gal !!!

Great job Jan. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 01, 2016, 06:47:37 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 01, 2016, 06:37:13 AM
Nice job.

Great job Jan. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

+1+1+1......yup.... |^|
Jon

wiggs

Jan

ilroost

I put in for the day off. We shall see

Mugwump

Jon

Rjb3

Made and packed fish food all day. I'm ready for the swap.

Ron Sower

Mugs, who sponsors this swap...the club? and are you and Wiggs the chairpersons?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 11, 2016, 02:23:51 PM
Mugs, who sponsors this swap...the club? and are you and Wiggs the chairpersons?

There is no club, Ron.....Bob/Gale, Jan/I, and another guy Terry, just figured it was time to have a swap in Rockford... |^|...so we found a venue, rented the place and here we are....everyone's been doing a bit of something.....

...we've got 40 tables....now all we need is attendance.. |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 11, 2016, 02:39:06 PM

There is no club, Ron.....Bob/Gale, Jan/I, and another guy Terry, just figured it was time to have a swap in Rockford... |^|...so we found a venue, rented the place and here we are....everyone's been doing a bit of something.....

Way cool! That's what I did in the Seattle south area. Now I have a young feller who offered to carry it on and it seems to have done well on Sep 4. How long have you been doing this?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 11, 2016, 04:17:19 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 11, 2016, 02:39:06 PM

Way cool! That's what I did in the Seattle south area. Now I have a young feller who offered to carry it on and it seems to have done well on Sep 4. How long have you been doing this?

Numero Uno..... wfwf
Jon