• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 01:52:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,352
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 900
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 901
Total: 901

GCCA swap registration

Started by Mugwump, August 03, 2014, 03:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...is this coming Tuesday evening at 7PM.....so get ready gang ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..get em now, if you haven't folks  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on August 05, 2014, 08:14:53 PM
did you sign up for it

Yep, it'll be good to see you and the Mrs again..... ;D...didn't see Bob on line tho, I sent him an Email to get over there....we'll see...???
Jon

Frank The Plumber

Nope the assholes blocked me I wont be going.They blocked out about 40 of us.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

I thought that I was blocked but it just popped....go the events drop down....it's there...
Jon

Mugwump

just looked, it's open there....try again..I know that it didn't show until almost 7:10....had to refresh a bunch..then boomba...but it's up now...
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on August 05, 2014, 08:38:10 PM
just looked, it's open there....try again..I know that it didn't show until almost 7:10....had to refresh a bunch..then boomba...but it's up now...

it's not you, Frank...it's the site screwing up again....check what I suggested in the above post
Jon

Mugwump

Whoops...just saw your post over at GCCA....zounds !!!...major site member screw up....wow!
Jon

Frank The Plumber

Frank The Plumber

A guy called me in June and wanted two pairs of Half black angels, $100 for both I told him no and he said I would be sorry. And this is what he did.

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on August 05, 2014, 09:17:00 PM
A guy called me in June and wanted two pairs of Half black angels, $100 for both I told him no and he said I would be sorry. And this is what he did.

There's a reply to you on GCCA...your membership is fixed...so you can register now ;D
Jon

Frank The Plumber

No , i can not register now. They totally blocked me.They put that up there to save face to the members. I have no access to the site. No more GCCA for me. They banned me.

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on August 06, 2014, 05:50:23 AM
No , i can not register now. They totally blocked me.They put that up there to save face to the members. I have no access to the site. No more GCCA for me. They banned me.

did you log out and then log back in ???....that's weird.....
Jon

Frank The Plumber

They blocked me from logging in. I spent 2 hours trying to register. I messaged Shaun, I messaged Madetto, I messaged Lehner, none of them would return a message. I asked them politely for help. nothing. Then I got a message from dragonslayer (shaun) saying I was banned. I asked why and no response. So when I saw this guys thread I asked, sure in a frustrated way. after nearly two hours then I went to scubadivers message board and asked him to help me. He locked me off of the site. I cant get in at all. I messaged the club as to why I was being treated in this manor last night and I have gotten no response. I hope they realize that this is going to lead to a personal situation in which I personally ask them what their problems are. Im going right to Shaun.