• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 12:41:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,363
  • Total Topics: 18,545
  • Online today: 789
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 785
Total: 786

GCCA swap Feb 16th

Started by Mugwump, December 04, 2013, 08:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

There's a few GCCA membes I don't care for. most  fish people are nice. I do like getting to hang out and talk to friends. I guess my mom's going to go with my dad. That should be interesting. They'll be getting a bigger tank soon. She keeps wanting to over stock her tank now. I can only imagine what new fish she'll want to bring home.  
Scott

wsantia1

Quote from: b125killer on February 04, 2014, 07:33:30 AM
There's a few GCCA membes I don't care for. most  fish people are nice. I do like getting to hang out and talk to friends. I guess my mom's going to go with my dad. That should be interesting. They'll be getting a bigger tank soon. She keeps wanting to over stock her tank now. I can only imagine what new fish she'll want to bring home. 

Hey Scott, your mom can have all the angels I have to overstock with.  LOL ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

She would so take them. also every other wish under the sun. ::) I'm just thankful for my dad. With out him my mom might have more fish in her tank than water. I'm thinking she might of miss read how many gallons the tank is. It's a 36 gallons but to her it might be 360.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 05, 2014, 08:13:01 AM
She would so take them. also every other wish under the sun. ::) I'm just thankful for my dad. With out him my mom might have more fish in her tank than water. I'm thinking she might of miss read how many gallons the tank is. It's a 36 gallons but to her it might be 360.

,,she needs more tanks....LOL ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: b125killer on February 05, 2014, 08:13:01 AM
..... my mom might have more fish in her tank than water.....

Just up the water change schedule  LOL  I have kept grossly over-stocked tanks in the past and as long as you change enough water you'll be fine.   ;D

Dennis

b125killer

I have been trying to keep there stock to where they shouldn't have to do daily water changes. I do understand completely abut wanting every fish you see but there needs to be a limit. If I were a betting man I would say there going to get a bigger tank. Just as soon as I find a bigger tank to replace my 72g bow front. I want a 150g to 180g tank. I could get a 150 cheap but really want a 180 bow.
Scott

Mugwump

Wow...they're saying 92 tables for the Feb 16th swap.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 07, 2014, 06:36:11 PM

That sure is a lot of tables.  I'll be there but I was not sure I would still be around so I did not get a table >:(.  Oh well, I'll bring my 48 inch LED for you to try out.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 07, 2014, 07:21:15 PM

That sure is a lot of tables.  I'll be there but I was not sure I would still be around so I did not get a table >:(.  Oh well, I'll bring my 48 inch LED for you to try out.

Thanks Willie....we should have some room on our table for a few things of yours, if you want?? That way you might get rid of some things???....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 07, 2014, 07:32:10 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 07, 2014, 07:21:15 PM

Thanks Willie....we should have some room on our table for a few things of yours, if you want?? That way you might get rid of some things???....

Thanks Jon.  I'll let you know. 
Willie

b125killer

They haven't posted a vendors list yet.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 07, 2014, 08:13:41 PM
They haven't posted a vendors list yet.

Go to the GCCA site, not the forum...on that main page...just keep scrolling down...you'll see it
Jon

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

....vendor layout should be out soon, I hope... ;D....it's usually been done by now, oh well...
Jon

Carpking

Actually, swap layout is historically posted 3 or 4 days before the swap.   ;)