• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:34:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 848
Total: 848

GCCA swap Feb 16th

Started by Mugwump, December 04, 2013, 08:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

If you're in the area there are lots of deals to be had..these are always large events
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Damn it..... I want to go......  :-\
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

wsantia1

I'm thinking I may want to sell something here.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 08, 2014, 03:50:55 PM
I'm thinking I may want to sell something here.

What do you have..????....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Well I have plats and some of those mana x cross. The mana x are weird tho. One day they look real good and the next they look kind of bland.  A lot of them are ghost.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Willie

Mugwump

reduce their lighting...the striped ones will express much better...yep, they get spooked easily...but rebound pretty quick once calmed down.....strong wild deportment in those...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 08, 2014, 04:48:55 PM
reduce their lighting...the striped ones will express much better...yep, they get spooked easily...but rebound pretty quick once calmed down.....strong wild deportment in those...

I think you have something there.  My lighting has been on sometimes a little long. That is why I am always fighting algae issues. Also I do have some blue blushings out of that spawn that sometimes look gray.  They do have some nice black fins though. Maybe a little less light will make them a little more blue. LOL
Willie

Frank The Plumber

Im bringing half blacks to this event.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

BallAquatics

Howdy Frank, long time no see.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on January 23, 2014, 10:25:08 AM
Im bringing half blacks to this event.

Nice..they'll do well too ;D....I may be looking for a few to raise with the one I have now....be nice to get a pair to tinker with.... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

looks like 70 tables now......another good sized swap for sure, likely three rooms again... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 01, 2014, 07:54:24 PM
That's a lot of tables. ;D

yep, but about the usual for a good GCCA swap.... ;D.....
Jon

b125killer

I think my father and sister want to go to the swap this time around. It will be my dad's first gcca swap. I'm not to sure but I think a guy from work wants to tag along too. I don't think I'm going to get there all that early this time. it seems like such a hassle to wait in the hallway. 
Scott

Mugwump

Great, the more the merrier...LOL. I like the GCCA swaps because they're nice golks..plus it's achance to see and chat with old friends an meet new hobbyists...fish folks are good folks....it's an enjoyable day...
Jon