• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 12:33:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 782
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 782
Total: 782

Friday's great coffee...

Started by Mugwump, September 04, 2015, 06:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....the coffee is so good this morn'n....MMMMmmmm....more hot and humid weather on tap here.....a little fish room tinkering and then some chill time...a few errands, etc.....I think NIU has there first football game tomorrow also, UNLV.....so the town will be packed with folks visiting the campus...add in the long holiday weekend, and it'll be jumping in good old Dekalb...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Errands to run, grass to mow, (didn't get to mow the other day as we had an unexpected downpour).  Would like to spend some time with the fish if it doesn't get so hot and humid I can't stand it.  LOL

Finishing up what's left of the last pot from yesterday.  After years of working on job sites out in the middle of nowhere, I can drink my coffee hot or cold, doesn't matter, it's all good!  I'm thinking of switching over to tea for a couple of days.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on September 04, 2015, 07:16:20 AM
Errands to run, grass to mow, (didn't get to mow the other day as we had an unexpected downpour).  Would like to spend some time with the fish if it doesn't get so hot and humid I can't stand it.  LOL

Finishing up what's left of the last pot from yesterday.  After years of working on job sites out in the middle of nowhere, I can drink my coffee hot or cold, doesn't matter, it's all good!  I'm thinking of switching over to tea for a couple of days.....

Dennis

TEA ???....ya heathen....LOL....   We have tea occasionally too, it's good in the winter time....cocoa too...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is good. another hot one today but humidity will drop a bit. 8) Expecting a package today but no info on it anywhere. ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 04, 2015, 08:24:23 AM
I like my tea iced   |^|

Boomba !!.....yep....I like an iced coffee now and then too...
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on September 04, 2015, 08:41:28 AM
Quote from: PaulineMi on September 04, 2015, 08:24:23 AM
I like my tea iced   |^|

Boomba !!.....yep....I like an iced coffee now and then too...

Only very hot coffee here...with flavored creamer. Iced tea...straight up, no cream or sugar.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 04, 2015, 07:22:02 AM
Expecting a package today but no info on it anywhere. ???

No package and no info today. The package is MIA. ??? >:(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 04, 2015, 09:35:33 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on September 04, 2015, 07:22:02 AM
Expecting a package today but no info on it anywhere. ???

No package and no info today. The package is MIA. ??? >:(

naw....just not updated.....I'll bet they come in this afternoon, for tomorrow pick up....mine seemed in limbo too...then 'poof' it was here...???
Jon

Ron Sower

Up early again. Coffee always helps... |^|

Late last night i was with a client going over 5 offers on his deceased Mom's property in Bellevue, Wa. All of them came in the first day on the market. Spent a lot of time reviewing them with him to see which one meets his goals the best. It's not always price. He wants a quick close so he's selecting the only cash offer to close this month and were going to counter for a little higher price. So I spoke with the agent when I got home and her client is good with the price! Woohoo! It's a hot market in that area now.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron