• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 11:33:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 758
Total: 759

our absents

Started by P4Angels, October 29, 2014, 11:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Quote from: wiggs on October 31, 2014, 07:46:01 AM
Aron & lori, Sorry about your fish. Don`t get rid of anything just yet! Wait for about 2 months, when you are getting better with your knee and then look at it again. Sometimes things just pile up and seem to much at the time, then, when everything gets back to semi-normal you go Gee, I wish I didn`t get rid of all my stuff.  I know, Jon & I have started over, more then a couple of times, with things. Best of luck with everything. :)

+1 YES!  You do that Aron! ...........You heard me!  Like I said to you the other day, I got a breeding pair of your angels you can have!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ilroost

So sorry to hear of all the fish being gone and the knee problems. Hope things get better for you. I am going to miss all the videos from you they have helped me a lot

BillT

Sorry to hear about your fish and health problems Aaron.
I lost about a lot of fish a few years ago due to a mechanical problem. it was quite the bummer.

Like others, I am hoping you get healthy first and then take some time to re-examine your fish adventuring when things are going better.