• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 09:14:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 757
Total: 757

Exciting day tomorrow

Started by LizStreithorst, October 21, 2014, 07:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I have long awaited special bristlenose arriving.  The guy is sending 20 more that I asked for, is that not something!  I will put them all to good use once they grow a bit.  Who knows, over time a male and female might catch my eye and I'd try for babies.  I've read here and seen pics of how the bn do when they breed.  I'd like to see it for real.

And, I have outgoing fish!  I'm sending free fish to 3 people.  Giving fish away for free is fun in a way I never thought it would be.  It's a lot more fun than selling them, to be honest.  Selling, like culling is a necessary evil.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Cool, won't be long before you'll need caves.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

What kind of bristlenose are you getting in Liz?

LizStreithorst

Quote from: JC on October 21, 2014, 08:29:52 PM
What kind of bristlenose are you getting in Liz?

They're just plain old grey/brown bn.  These have been selected for the white tip on the caudal.  The white tip tickles my fancy.  I'm not planning on a breeding project, but God knows I'll have plenty of fish to select from.  I'm getting 55 of them.  Imagine that.  55 all selected just for me for the silly white tip that tickles my fancy. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

JC

Nothing wrong with that. I like the ones with white tips too, looks different and I like different