• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 07:43:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 599
Total: 599

Tuesday Again

Started by wsantia1, April 28, 2020, 09:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning all. It's Tuesday again but it is really "Groundhog Day" again. I hope everyone is doing well. Great coffee here today and my sleep was ok so I would say I am in decent shape to start my day.

I'm going to ease into my day slowly to see if I can get through a second day in a row without hurting myself. I barely made it through yesterday because my back was stiffening up by the end of the evening. I had enough sense to shut myself down so I didn't hurt myself.

Now it's time to scrounge up some breakfast..
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good afternoon Willie, Liz, Ron, and maybe a few others?  Nice day here today, but I can't be out gardening.  I am playing nurse today.  First with my mom all morning.  Now to take Bill to his heart Dr.  I am tired already. 
Barb

Ron Sower

Good afternoon Barb, Willie, Liz and all the rest of the Mugwumpers!..

...when i got up this morning I just jumped right into an issue I'm dealing with on the property we're selling...the title to the park model wasn't transferred properly to us when we bought it and I'm getting that all cleared up...takes a lot of time on the phone, and of course, the MVD is slammed with their new computer system that the agents aren't completely familiar with yet...It'll eventually get there...

...so in the meantime I caught up paying a few bills...getting ready to go to Lowes, with mask and glove of course, to pick out a sink to replace the one in the kitchen....It had been recoated with vinyl, but the job wasn't done that well...it's chipping and coming off...so Lucy found that Lowes has the same style which we want because it has 3 compartments...pretty much like this one...  https://www.lowes.com/pd/Swanstone-44-in-x-22-in-Black-Galaxy-Triple-Bowl-Drop-In-2-Hole-Residential-Kitchen-Sink/50440972

...later this afternoon a friend from our club will come by and I'll give her some plants for her tanks...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon everyone.  Sorry I'm so late.  I had a customer drop off her 2 Bichons at 8:30.  They were quite a job.  They're both puppies.  This is just their second trim.  She said I could just shave them, but she had a Bichon in the past with an exceptionally forgiving coat for the breed.  She'd have been unhappy had I shaved them so I did my best to get a Bichon look on what I had to deal with.  I was happy with the little guy but not with the big guy who was more matted.  She just picked up.  She was delighted with both.  It was way better than she had expected.

Then vacuumed and mopped, did a load of laundry, fed the fish lunch, sat down drank a beer and typed to y'all and now I'm ready for a nap before WC time.
Always move forward. Never look back.