• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 10:33:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 576
Total: 576

Happy Friday

Started by wsantia1, April 24, 2020, 06:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Yes it's Friday once again. The coffee was great but I forgot to get some coffee while I was in Sam's Club yesterday so now I will have to get out there to get some more. I have backup coffee but ot is nothing to write home about.

The weather is horrible here. It is currently raining with temps at 49 degrees and only getting up to 52F. The rain is supposed to stop at around 11:30 but since Kobe hates the rain I have to keep a close eye on him to make sure he doesn't use a part of my house as the bathroom.

I got some serious work to do in the fish room. There are things that I put off when my back went out. While I feel ok now I need to make sure I just ease into things down there.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie!  We had wind and rain last night, some pretty strong.  But it is gone now, just clouds and warmer temps for the rest of the day.  They say 80 today, almost too hot for me.  I prefer 70-78 truth be told.  I went grocery shopping awhile ago for Bill and I and also my mom.  Would you believe I found TP for the first time in weeks! Publix had about 20 packages.  They were all gone within minutes, 1 per person.  The stores seem to always have paper towels, Kleenex and napkins these days, just not TP.

I have fish tank work too, and my blue shrimp from Liz are doing well.  Not sure of their final home here, I have plenty of empty tanks to choose from.  It will be a rain water, live plant, real wood, gravel and shrimp tank.  Very unlike my bare bottom, pristine angel and discus tanks.  Careful of your back Willie,
Barb

LizStreithorst

Sorry I'm late to the party friends.  I check in when I get up but I'm usually too stupid in the mornings to type.  I picked up my drugs at the pharmacy, came home and bagged fish for Ken and Twee at my pet store and gave them 4 dozen of my hen's eggs, Then went to the feed store for horse food and laying pellets.  Ken (I'm sure following Twee's orders) gave me 2 6 packs of my favorite beer.  They are so good to me.

I didn't eat anything yesterday.  I thought about it, I just never got hungry. huh  This morning I had a hunk of warm crusty French bread and am in the process of making chicken enchilladas with home made spicy green sauce and topped with mozzarella. 
Always move forward. Never look back.