• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 11:10:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 582
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 565
Total: 565

Good old Monday coffee...>

Started by Mugwump, January 04, 2016, 06:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee good.....cold out.....head stuffed up.....blah.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good and it is cold out here too. Have to catch up on fishroom stuff now that the holidays are thankfully (-$$$) over. Water changes and a 29 gallon setup are on the top of my agenda down there. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..pot#2 now....heading clearing up.....

Yep, some serious putz'n in the fish room today....some water changes and moving things around....there are a couple open tanks that I can move fry over too...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 04, 2016, 06:38:38 AM
....there are a couple open tanks that I can move fry over too...

That's the tank I have to set up. A 29 for the Plat fry. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I slept until 8 o'clock!  Can you believe it?  It was a glorious wonderful sleep.  Coffee's making.  The sky is blue, the sun is shining, the horses are in the pasture and all is right with the world.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 04, 2016, 08:04:37 AM
I slept until 8 o'clock!  Can you believe it?  It was a glorious wonderful sleep.  Coffee's making.  The sky is blue, the sun is shining, the horses are in the pasture and all is right with the world.

Ta Da !!!............good for you  |^|...you must have needed it too.....enjoy the sunny day.... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

8:00am service call with ice & snow.  Client is about 20 miles north of me.  Saw 4 accidents with ambulance in attendance and 3 others with just police and fender benders.  Dozens of vehicles off the road.....
It was a quick fix and Billy and I are back safe & sound on the couch!   |^|  Listening to the Stones with a hot cup of coffee.

Dennis

Mugwump

Well winter was nice, I'm ready for spring now.... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

It's cool but sunny and beautiful.  I should be giving Charlotte her bath but believe it or not, I'm totally drained from yesterday's stress ::)  I drove in to town to the feed store for dog food, hay and a new halter for the tame horse.  I was able to get in touch with my good carpenter.  The one who does what he says he will do.  As I figured, he spent the time between Thanksgiving and New Year's in the woods, deer hunting.  He said he'd do his best to get by before dark to look at my fencing.  I have a few other things, too, but the fence job is bigger than he thinks. and with the $800. surgery on Saint Puppy and the $400. for getting the horse back home I may not be able to get everything done in one fell swoop. 

It took a long time for me to get on the good carpenter's list of clients, but I'm on his "good customer" list now and he comes and does what I need as soon as he can.  I'm good at paying and a never try to get something for nothing.  Back when I was a carpenters helper, I saw that all the time.  The customer would say what he or she wanted and when it was done would say, "but that's not what I had envisioned."  It drove me nuts.  I'm not  that way.  I know exactly what I want and if I'm unsure ask for the advice of the carpenter.
Always move forward. Never look back.