• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 11:52:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 612
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 607
Total: 607

Lazy Sunday morn'n coffee time..

Started by Mugwump, January 03, 2016, 06:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...MMMMmmm  coffee's very good....almost ready for pot#2... 8)  ............ok, pot#2 started.....

..Cold outside and they're calling for it to get even colder this week......brrr...but good cooking weather  ;D...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee is very, very good today. It's been a long weekend and lots of things were put to the side but my company is going home today and it's time to get things back on track. mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 03, 2016, 07:05:16 AM
Yes coffee is very, very good today. It's been a long weekend and lots of things were put to the side but my company is going home today and it's time to get things back on track. mim

....Ah. peace and tranquility.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 03, 2016, 07:11:19 AM

Yes. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 03, 2016, 07:17:23 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 03, 2016, 07:11:19 AM

Yes. |^|

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Mugwump

...been an easy flowing nice day here....tomorrow?...back to doing what I should have done today...whatever that was...  huh
Jon