• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 12:37:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 620
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 615
Total: 615

Thurs. coffee...

Started by Mugwump, December 31, 2015, 05:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....New Years eve day and the coffee is spectacular ...MMMmmm...the cold has settled in and it's only 23deg's here this morning, headed for a high in the mid 20's.....

We're baby sitting a couple g'sons this morn'n while their folks run errands and see an early movie....then coming back and settling in for the day....

No plans for going out on 'amateur night'......we'll bring in the New Year here at home...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee is going down real good this morning and it's great. Unfortunately I got drafted to go out tonight but I'll get through it. Nothing to heavy, some dinner and then to another restaurant until the clock strikes 12. I'll try to make the best of it.  wfwf

Have to try to stuff the fry and change their water before I go out since I will be away about 24 hours. Their last feeding before I leave will be a load of microworms and that will be at about 3:00 pm. I should be home by noon tomorrow.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 31, 2015, 06:44:36 AM
Yes coffee is going down real good this morning and it's great. Unfortunately I got drafted to go out tonight but I'll get through it. Nothing to heavy, some dinner and then to another restaurant until the clock strikes 12. I'll try to make the best of it.  wfwf

Have to try to stuff the fry and change their water before I go out since I will be away about 24 hours. Their last feeding before I leave will be a load of microworms and that will be at about 3:00 pm. I should be home by noon tomorrow.  huh

Well at least you'll be off the roads.....it's usually crazy out there after/during all the partying....

...don't get too crazy with those microworms....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 31, 2015, 06:48:55 AM
[

Trust me, with all those fry I don't think I can. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 31, 2015, 06:55:05 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 31, 2015, 06:48:55 AM
[

Trust me, with all those fry I don't think I can. lol

LOL.......ok

..pot #2 here.....Mmmm....

I need to warm up the Tahoe here soon..... |^|....haven't driven it in days....sheesh...
Jon

Mugwump

..with the g'kids.    Outta coffee.    Aaaaaaaaaahhh&hhhhhhjj
Jon

Mugwump

..after baby sitting, we made a quick trip to the store, then got back home.....fresh pot of coffee made, fish, cats, and Heidi fed.........shoes are off....that's it..we're settling in for the night.....MMMmmm....fresh hot coffee..... |^|

later on, it's popcorn and Pepsi and perhaps a flick or two....we might make it to midnight....LOL.....sure, maybe... w!w
Jon