• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 04:52:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 595
Total: 596

Tuesday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 29, 2015, 05:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is really good this morn'n...MMMmmm....cold out today....and getting colder all week....

..not much going on here today, we'll just take it as it comes... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I'm reading about lots of power outages in central Illinois....I hope Bob's house is ok down by Bloomington?...they got hit hard too...

..most have been restored but it doesn't mention who's got the power back, and who doesn't yet.....the ice and winds wrecked havoc everywhere..our power even blinked a couple times....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great this morning. Lots and lots of rain last night. looks to be clearing up soon. Going up to 61 degrees today. All of the cold air is staying north for now. |^|

Water changes here today. I also have to move the Plat fry to larger quarters. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 here....I need to move fry also, we're feel'n a bit better now, so time to catch up on a few things...but not overdo it too much....it's still lingering..
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 29, 2015, 06:52:56 AM
Pot #2 here....I need to move fry also, we're feel'n a bit better now, so time to catch up on a few things...but not overdo it too much....it's still lingering..

Glad you are feeling a bit better but don't overdo it.
Willie

Mugwump

slowly getting my motor started here.....fish are fed, ate my Wheaties, and grabbed a fresh cup..MMMmmm.....it's snowing lightly outside now... huh..where did that come from... huh
Jon

wsantia1

It's still raining here. It was supposed to be over about 2 hours ago. huh
Willie

wsantia1

Water changes done, sponges squeezed and moved Plat fry from a 2.5 to a 5G.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 29, 2015, 12:41:25 PM
Water changes done, sponges squeezed and Plat fry from a 2.5 to a 5G.  |^| |^| |^|

,,,that's more than I got done....I got cold/achy, so I took a couple hour nap....better now ;D...
Jon