• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 07:12:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 596
Total: 596

Funny

Started by LizStreithorst, December 28, 2015, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Kids are still making random crank calls.  I just got one.  One or two of my customers have restricted numbers.  I don't know why.  It's none of my business.  I just got a call from a restricted number and I answered.  A young girl said, "Hello, do you have purple Band-aids?"  I got a kick out of it but I chuckled and hung up.  I remember doing the same thing when I was a kid.  It was fun huh
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 28, 2015, 01:56:28 PM
Kids are still making random crank calls.  I just got one.  One or two of my customers have restricted numbers.  I don't know why.  It's none of my business.  I just got a call from a restricted number and I answered.  A young girl said, "Hello, do you have purple Band-aids?"  I got a kick out of it but I chuckled and hung up.  I remember doing the same thing when I was a kid.  It was fun huh

..."do you have Prince Albert in a can?".......LOL.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

...is your refrigerator running...

And we would laugh our heads off, wouldn't we?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 28, 2015, 02:08:14 PM
...is your refrigerator running...

And we would laugh our heads off, wouldn't we?

.."what street do you live on ?".....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

We used to call the local bowling alley and have the page Billy Meoff. When they said no answer we would say how about his brother Jack?

ghonk

I know a guy named John Goff,his brother's name was Jack.

Call up the bowling alley and ask them if they have 16 LB balls,if they say yes,ask them how in the hell do you walk.