• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 08:50:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 608
Total: 608

Good old Monday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, December 28, 2015, 05:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Cold outside, winds are howl'n, and 'stuff' is coming down,.....but in here the coffee is hot, and really good....

I think this will be a good 'inside day'... |^|..besides we need to do a few things in the fish room....plus neither of us is real 'chipper' this morn'n....blah

if it were light out, I'd be storm watching... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 28, 2015, 05:42:33 AM
....Cold outside, winds are howl'n, and 'stuff' is coming down,.....but in here the coffee is hot, and really good....

I think this will be a good 'inside day'... |^|..besides we need to do a few things in the fish room....plus neither of us is real 'chipper' this morn'n....blah

if it were light out, I'd be storm watching... 8)

Yes it's cold outside. I am tired now from all of the weekend travel. Have to get this coffee in me very fast. wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..have to start pot#2 here soon....it's miserable out there....not pretty at all.....

http://wxug.us/1shof     wait for it to load, it's slow sometimes...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Looks like it will be here any minute. Bad weather keeps the crowd down at the shop and makes for a long day. I'll make coffee when I get there.

LizStreithorst

Dang phone woke me up at 5 with thunder storm warnings and tornado watches.  I finally gave up trying to go back to sleep.  Coffee good.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Pot#2 made ...good too...MMMmmmm....I turn my phone off at night, Jan leaves hers on tho....

...It's pretty slick out there on the roads.......salt trucks have been going by dumping bunches trying to hold it in check....but folks are driving like idiots anyway.....this will be a multi siren day here....lots of 'benders'....
Jon

BallAquatics

33?F here and pouring rain.  Gotta go see my girl, it's her birthday!  Not looking forward to 2 hours on the road in a cold pouring rain, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Forecast is calling for 44?F later so at least it won't turn into freezing rain.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 28, 2015, 08:08:11 AM
33?F here and pouring rain.  Gotta go see my girl, it's her birthday!  Not looking forward to 2 hours on the road in a cold pouring rain, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Forecast is calling for 44?F later so at least it won't turn into freezing rain.

Dennis

Well wish her a Happy Birthday for me too.... 8)..and drive safe, my friend..... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 28, 2015, 08:15:41 AM

Dennis

Well wish her a Happy Birthday for me too.... 8)..and drive safe, my friend..... |^|

A happy birthday from me too Dennis. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 28, 2015, 08:35:56 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 28, 2015, 08:15:41 AM

Dennis

A happy birthday from me too Dennis. |^| |^| |^|

Good morning, Dennis and Happy Birthday to your bride from me too! Drive safely.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Here we  go !!....LOL..wish me luck....I have to run a quick errand, not far tho.....it's mostly ice pellets/snow....a bit of ice forming too...but not much yet, the streets are heavily slated out front and I'm only going a few blocks.......yeeeeeee haaaaaaaa.....
Jon

wsantia1

Be careful out there. You know how it is with the first snow. People forgot how to drive in it. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Back now....roads were still a little icy even tho they're dumping salt constantly....it's still ice/ice pellets/snow/mist mix...we have about 2+" of the ice pellets already......not our first snow, etc...but yep, they're driving like it's summer time...the idiots....I just popped it in 4-wheel and kept way back of them all...LOL....
Jon

phorty

This time of year, a little Oberweis Egg Nog in the morning coffee does the trick to get rolling!

Mugwump

Quote from: phorty on December 28, 2015, 02:28:53 PM
This time of year, a little Oberweis Egg Nog in the morning coffee does the trick to get rolling!

You bet.....How ya doin' ?....a little blustery?....LOL
Jon