• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 06:28:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 622
Total: 622

Thursday morn'n coffee..

Started by Mugwump, October 05, 2017, 05:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee is very good on a cool 55deg morning.....still waking up tho.....

..we'll be in the 70's for today...with the much needed rain moving later on. and lingering for a few days..... |^|

...mostly just putz'n for me as nothing planned til later, when a good friend will stop by for a spell... 8)

..more coffee now...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2...........delicious... 8)

...up and at 'em folks...grab a cup... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is once again great. A little sluggish this morning because I took a couple of allergy pills last night to stop a sneezing attack.

Doing water changes already.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...so far today...nada....LOL...maybe I need a nap?  8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

NADA here, too!  I had no dogs on the books so I took 3 of my own.  The only dogs I had were 2 nail trims and an anal gland expression.  I made 28 bucks because one lady gave me 2 dollar tip.  That's OK Uncle Sam is my friend.  I've had Social Security for almost 2 years now and it still amazes me that money appears as if by magic in my checking account every month.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 05, 2017, 03:29:08 PM
NADA here, too!  I had no dogs on the books so I took 3 of my own.  The only dogs I had were 2 nail trims and an anal gland expression.  I made 28 bucks because one lady gave me 2 dollar tip.  That's OK Uncle Sam is my friend.  I've had Social Security for almost 2 years now and it still amazes me that money appears as if by magic in my checking account every month.
...Liz, you worked all your life for that money and you deserve it...we really enjoy receiving ours...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 06, 2017, 12:51:39 AM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 05, 2017, 03:29:08 PM
...Liz, you worked all your life for that money and you deserve it...we really enjoy receiving ours...

...as do we....... ;)
Jon