• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 08:19:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 545
Total: 545

So gone all day and...

Started by Mugwump, March 20, 2016, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...nobody missed me...boo hoo.....nobody posts????......... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I thought I posted once. Coffee was sure good. |^| |^| |^| Did some light work in the fishroom but still didn't move those fry. It didn't help that the Plat pair spawned in the tank I was going to move them to.

My neighbor's grandson came over with his daughter and I talked them into taking my big Blue Koi that I no longer have any use for. He will share a 30 gallon tank with a big female Angel. He will be happier there than in the community tank over here.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 20, 2016, 05:06:40 PM
I thought I posted once. Coffee was sure good. |^| |^| |^| Did some light work in the fishroom but still didn't move those fry. It didn't help that the Plat pair spawned in the tank I was going to move them to.

My neighbor's grandson came over with his daughter and I talked them into taking my big Blue Koi that I no longer have any use for. He will share a 30 gallon tank with a big female Angel. He will be happier there than in the community tank over here.  |^| |^| |^|

..Blue Koi....Gm/+ S/S....???......oh no!!!!!!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 20, 2016, 05:41:34 PM

I got a couple left. |^| |^| |^| Also since he won't pick him up until Thursday I could still talk him into taking my Big Bad Koi. That might not be fair to him and the female Angel. He is a brute. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 20, 2016, 05:43:57 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 20, 2016, 05:41:34 PM

I got a couple left. |^| |^| |^|

....good, back cross one to a nice Koi.....and get a surprise  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|....................whew
Jon