• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 12:23:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 366
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 370
Total: 370

Extra dehumidifiers

Started by LizStreithorst, March 11, 2016, 04:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I doubt that y'all remember but I ordered a much need dehumidifier as a Christmas gift for the fish room and the guy sent me 3 of them.  I offered to send the extras back but I guess it wasn't worth the hassle to him huh

It's nice to have extras! There are a couple of times each year when windows have to be closed and humidity stays at 100% for days and my tile floor in the house sweats.  This would be one of those times, but I took one of the extras from the closet yesterday afternoon when the floor was just starting to get slick.  The bucket was full when I woke up this morning.  It was full again after work this afternoon.  If it were not for this freebie, the dogs and I would be skating on the floor and the mud we tracked in would be mud and not change to dust.  And...I have a 3rd still in the box! 

In general I consider myself to be not lucky.  I was sure lucky with this.  I think I got lucky with the new Discus, too.  I won't get my hopes up about them.  Time will tell.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

A good humidifier rocks....but having two or three?...fantastic !!!!! ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

Run 'em all and get some desert pupfish.
They'll feel right at home.

wsantia1

It's great that you have a couple extras on hand Liz. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| My one has been running 24 hours since the beginning to the week. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.