• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 01:31:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 166
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 161
Total: 161

Did I mention..??

Started by Mugwump, February 01, 2016, 07:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Yesterday before the swap I topped off the gas tank in the Tahoe, I had just under a half tank but thought 'what the hey'..?

ZOUNDS!!!....gas was only $1.60/gal !!.....it's been a long time since I filled 'er up for $17+....LOL....maybe it'll drop more?....I'll fill my gas cans for the mower,etc....yup....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on February 01, 2016, 10:42:26 AM
I paid a 1.53 yesterday.

...cool...there's hope for us then,, |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Stopped to get fuel myself at a Shell today. Sign said 1.73.9.  Pump price was 1.69.9 instead.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BallAquatics

It's been hanging around the $1.50 mark here for the past 2 or 3 weeks.

Dennis

wsantia1

$1.69 here. It sounds like I'm paying too much. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

$1.51 here in central Illinois

Mugwump

..still hovering in the $1.60 range here...... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Went up to 1.79 here. I wonder why when oil prices dropped again. huh
Willie

Mugwump

$1.58/gal here....shoulda topped off for grins.... |^|
Jon

sschind

$1.35 in Kenosha.  Letting the tank and the pantry go down.  Hopefully by the time I need a fill and to restock the groceries its even lower.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on February 06, 2016, 12:49:24 AM
$1.35 in Kenosha.  Letting the tank and the pantry go down.  Hopefully by the time I need a fill and to restock the groceries its even lower.

Hy-Vee ???????
Jon

wsantia1

We can't seem to stay below $1.70 around here. They must have a "secret" agreement between these stations. huh
Willie

BallAquatics

Best I've seen around here is $1.39

Dennis

LizStreithorst

It's back up to $1.56 down here.
Always move forward. Never look back.