• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 03:39:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 769
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 722
Total: 722

Wed's eats...

Started by Mugwump, January 29, 2020, 04:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....while Jan is on the mend, I'm the chief cook & bottle washer... :)

..I cooked up some beef steaks, green beans, and peaches for dinner.....made another bowl of jello for later w/whipped cream.....I'll grab some ice cream on the way home from her Dr's appt tomorrow and we'll have some chocolate sundaes after dinner then.......might have some bbq pork steaks tomorrow  huh..gotta grab something from the freezer in a src...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...we went to Streets of New York last night...Wednesday is spaghetti and meatball special night...yummm... |eat|..I had the Italian sausage in marinara last night...and of course, New York cheese cake....no toppings...brought half home for breakfast this morning! |eat| |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron