• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 09:40:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,342
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 613
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 602
Total: 602

A frosty Saturday

Started by Mugwump, November 12, 2016, 05:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's great !....warm and toasty in here while 28deg's outside.....the hard frost was late this year.... huh

..putz'n and loafing....yada yada....some water changes too.... huh....

We need to grab something out of the freezer for dinner too....bacon....?..small spiral cut ham..?.... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great but it's cold here too at 32 degrees. Not much movement in the temps today but it will be sunny. ::)

First day of my house being listed in MLS. Will probably get some hits since lots of folks want to see a house when it first goes on the market.

Hopefully I can juggle the water changes throughout this period without too much difficulty. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 12, 2016, 06:05:06 AM
Coffee is great but it's cold here too at 32 degrees. Not much movement in the temps today but it will be sunny. ::)

First day of my house being listed in MLS. Will probably get some hits since lots of folks want to see a house when it first goes on the market.

Hopefully I can juggle the water changes throughout this period without too much difficulty. huh

Good luck !..I hope it's a quick sale... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 12, 2016, 06:21:56 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on November 12, 2016, 06:05:06 AM

Good luck !..I hope it's a quick sale... |^|

Thanks. There's only 1 other house in the community for sale and that is right next to the railroad track. Of course that is a turnoff for most folks. Maybe they'll find a railroad buff.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Sun should be shining thru here any moment....64 at [resent with a prediction of 82 today...supposed to be in the mid-80s til next thursday when it drops into the 70s...I LOVE THIS WEATHER..!!!!!

...finished 3/4 hanging the drywall yesterday...i gotta go into town to get another 7 sheets...How I miscalculated that for off, I don't know!...gettin' closer every day...

...Heading to the clubhouse for sausage and gravy biscuits this morning at 8....hadn't had them in years!!! I'm afraid to get on the scales since I moved here!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

It doesn't seem to be warming up here much.....sun's out tho......sweatshirt time for Sassy's walk today... |^|
Jon

waterboy

Bright sun this morning. We had our first frost of the season last night. 30 degrees when I got up this morning.  Probably close to 50 for the afternoon.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.