• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 10:41:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,342
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 613
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 539
Total: 540

I'm sinking fast

Started by LizStreithorst, April 02, 2015, 05:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It's not that big a deal.  I'm out of antibiotics from the dentist.  I stretched them out longer than I should have but I've been out since yesterday.  Today all I watt to do get though the day so I can sleep.  Still need to feed horses and do WC.   Everything will be an effort, and there are things I really yearn to do!  Fun outside stuff!  I'd have called the dentist today but I didn't realize what was up until after hours.  I wish my fake tooth would come in so I can have this abscessed sucker pulled.  I can't go around with a hole in the front of my mouth.  People will think I'm from Ovette.  Oh well, I felt normal for almost 2 weeks.  It was wonderful.  Soon enough I'll feel normal again.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 02, 2015, 05:10:36 PM
It's not that big a deal.  I'm out of antibiotics from the dentist.  I stretched them out longer than I should have but I've been out since yesterday.  Today all I watt to do get though the day so I can sleep.  Still need to feed horses and do WC.   Everything will be an effort, and there are things I really yearn to do!  Fun outside stuff!  I'd have called the dentist today but I didn't realize what was up until after hours.  I wish my fake tooth would come in so I can have this abscessed sucker pulled.  I can't go around with a hole in the front of my mouth.  People will think I'm from Ovette.  Oh well, I felt normal for almost 2 weeks.  It was wonderful.  Soon enough I'll feel normal again.

A couple 'brewski's' and relax.....it'll make it easier....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Sorry you are in pain Liz.  I am going to sit down in a minute and sen you an email.  I have lots to tell you, maybe hearing my troubles will get your mind off the tooth pain.
Barb

Ron Sower

I have friends that smoke a bowl our here. But it's legal here.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

b125killer

Sorry your in pain, hope you get it all take care of soon.
Scott

LizStreithorst

It doesn't hurt because it's draining (gross but true).  It just saps all my energy.  It's not that big a deal just annoying to feel so pooped out when there is life to enjoy.

I smoked some of my old left over male stuff.  Maybe it's better than nothing, maybe not.  I hope my seeds arrive soon from the Netherlands.  It's not legal here but my attitude is if they want to put a little old lady who is doing no harm in jail all they will have put in jail is a little old lady doing no harm in jail.  Surely it's not worth their time and bother.  Besides, I live where nobody can find me unless either they have been invited or are slam lost.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron