• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:48:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,342
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 613
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 588
Total: 588

Sunday & coffee....

Started by Mugwump, August 06, 2017, 06:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good on this cool, dark, dank morn'n.....62deg's now, and it'll stay in the 60's with rain moving in later on this morning.....it will be a nice stay inside and putz day....

....our nephew Joe, and a few friends, rode up to Sturgis this weekend....from the pics, they're having a ball..... |^|   always wanted to attend that event....

...Pot #2 in progress....the fine smell of coffee brewing is floating through the house...MMMmm......hot cinnamon rolls ?..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. Another beautiful day on tap here with clear skies and temps topping out in the high 70s.

For the most part it's been a pretty pleasant summer around here. Yes we've had a few days in the 90s but not enough of them to stick in my memory.

I will be out and about for a bit this morning but there is the necessary putzing in the fish room and I've have been chipping away at the garage pileup too. I am hoping to be able to put both of my cars in there by the beginning of September.

I just need my back to cooperate. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 06, 2017, 07:12:23 AM
The coffee is great this morning. Another beautiful day on tap here with clear skies and temps topping out in the high 70s.

For the most part it's been a pretty pleasant summer around here. Yes we've had a few days in the 90s but not enough of them to stick in my memory.

I will be out and about for a bit this morning but there is the necessary putzing in the fish room and I've have been chipping away at the garage pileup too. I am hoping to be able to put both of my cars in there by the beginning of September.

I just need my back to cooperate. huh

.....slow and steady.....keep that back happy  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I worked on the filthy kitchen and the not as filthy bed room.  The kitchen is a work of art.  It used up a full container of Fantastic what with cleaning all the cabinets and the drywall.   The bed room is only about 1/2 there but won't take half the time.  I know me.  If if weren't for the rain I'd have put off the house in favor of doing something outside :-[
It should rain again tomorrow.  Thank God for rainy days.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...been calling for rain here the last few days.........so far......at best a misty/sprinkle...... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...hello this afternoon....

...got a lot done yesterday, and doing more today outside...it's been cool enough to work a bit then sit a bit, then work a bit more...looks like possibility of rain this coming weekend....

...back to the Mexican place that we love so much and picked out some patio furniture to be delivered tomorrow...this afternoon is just for putzing....and trimming and WC....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron