• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 01:59:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 729
Total: 729

Got incoming

Started by LizStreithorst, March 02, 2015, 06:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

My 10 Sterbai were shipped today and should be here Wed.  They're coming from Florida and the weather here isn't forecast to take a deep dive until Thrusday.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 02, 2015, 06:41:28 PM
My 10 Sterbai were shipped today and should be here Wed.  They're coming from Florida and the weather here isn't forecast to take a deep dive until Thrusday.

Sterbias are neat.....always busy...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 02, 2015, 06:44:12 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 02, 2015, 06:41:28 PM

Sterbias are neat.....always busy...
And they swim in the water column too!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Sterbais are my favorites.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

The little buggers arrived safe and sound.  They're almost as cute as snots.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 04, 2015, 03:30:35 PM
The little buggers arrived safe and sound.  They're almost as cute as snots.

Did their fins orange up for you??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Yep.  And they are swimming all over the tank in schools.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 05, 2015, 06:57:57 AM
Yep.  And they are swimming all over the tank in schools.

Mine do that too....where one goes, they all go....
Jon

phorty

I like sterbai as well, have a trio in my 75 gallon discus tank right now.  Do you recommend the seller you got them from?

LizStreithorst

I do indeed.  His user name is Aquastock.

Mugwump

Jon