• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:08:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 733
Total: 733

Panda cories

Started by JC, November 18, 2014, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

I also picked up 8 panda cories at my local fish store. They are my favorite of the cories and I've always wanted to try breeding them. They are so cute I think I'd have a hard time selling any of them haha

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on November 18, 2014, 05:42:50 PM
I also picked up 8 panda cories at my local fish store. They are my favorite of the cories and I've always wanted to try breeding them. They are so cute I think I'd have a hard time selling any of them haha

..just fill your needs first.....that's what we do here...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Pandas are really cute especially as youngsters. They're my favorites also along with sterbai cories.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JC

Quote from: Mugwump on November 18, 2014, 05:45:45 PM
Quote from: JC on November 18, 2014, 05:42:50 PM

..just fill your needs first.....that's what we do here...

Yep I always do

JC

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 18, 2014, 06:00:33 PM
Pandas are really cute especially as youngsters. They're my favorites also along with sterbai cories.

I also like sterbias too and black cories

Ron Sower

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 18, 2014, 06:00:33 PM
Sterbais and panda's are great together in my 55g. The skunks mix right in there with them too, and they keep me occupied watching them for long times. ;D ;D ;D  I am rather easy to please!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: JC on November 18, 2014, 06:27:26 PM
I also like sterbias too and black cories

I'm hoping I can pick-up a bag of black cories at the OCA (http://www.ohiocichlid.com/Extravaganza.html) this weekend.  Passed on some at the GCAS ( http://www.gcas.org/content/?s=8783a39d609916270501e93e5a6afa87)swap last spring and have been kicking myself ever since.....

Dennis