• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 06:56:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 562
Total: 562

Friday follies...

Started by Mugwump, August 31, 2018, 07:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....What's up folks?.....the motor's running slow here for some reason... huh...just can't get started...oh well..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..beautiful day here....sunny, breezy, and near 80degs.....we're out in the yard.... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Pouring rain here right now. Flash flood warnings for the area. My grass/weeds will probably suck up most of the water.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...put a couple bowls out to  cach watdr for the inside plants.. |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 31, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

I think I'll do that.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 31, 2018, 01:15:02 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 31, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

I think I'll do that.

.... :) :) :) :) :) :) :)   |^|....
Jon

LizStreithorst

We have had rain every afternoon lately.  It's never a whole lot of rain.  Sometimes it blows in like a big deal, drops a bunch of rain then is gone and the sun is out again.

Today at work I had 4 dogs.  Every one of their owners believe that no other groomer will do.  One asked me today how long I was going to keep working.  I will work as long as I am able.  It will be a sad day when I have to give it up.  It's nice to have customers that think so highly of me all show up on the same day.

Just 1 egg so far, but as soon as the rain quits I'll check the nests again.  The young hen who lays on my bed took a day off today. 
Always move forward. Never look back.