• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 08:15:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 584
Total: 584

Welcome to Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, August 22, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...hoping everyone has a nice day !.......summer's going fast...enjoy  :)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

.....A nice sunny day, breezes, low humidity..... :).....low 50's tonight.. :o......

Water changes done, bn fry herded and moved.....found some tools/box for Jan's class tool box for her class... |^|

..chill'n time  :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Beautiful day. Just back from a trip to Watertown to visit the boss's sister and brother.  It is only about 40 miles but we only make the trip 2 or 3 times a year. Looks like they had lots more rain than we did. The rivers and creeks are all very high, not so around here.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...just need to trim out the doorway...ran out of the trim molding...i'll pick some up on my way in to our board meeting in a little while....I'm pretty jazzed now...it's looking good now...

...Just received some nice pearl scales from one of our family members here....they are beautiful!!! |^|

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 22, 2018, 04:52:37 PM
...just need to trim out the doorway...ran out of the trim molding...i'll pick some up on my way in to our board meeting in a little while....I'm pretty jazzed now...it's looking good now...

...Just received some nice pearl scales from one of our family members here....they are beautiful!!! |^|

|^|
Jon

Mugwump

..2mins and 35secs is what we lose to daylight today.....fall's a coming.....
Jon