• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 03:25:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 769
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 533
Total: 534

So Tuesday it is....

Started by Mugwump, August 21, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....got dark, a nice rain started again....sat in the recliner and watched.....fell asleep.... :)...now for more coffee....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Weekly grocery shopping done.  Had a little rain late yesterday and last night, if that is what you call it.  More like a few drips than anything. Still gloomy out but I don't see anything coming down.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...still pretty cloudy out...rain on/off....but I suspect it's about over for today?...Jan ran an errand...I took 3 Advil........helps a little bit anyway.. huh....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...was lying in bed waking up and watching the fish when there was a knock at the door...Lucy got it...It was a lady running for city council whom, at the council meeting I went to last night, I asked for one of her campaign signs and she took my address and that was what she brought by...she's lived in Florence for a longer time than we and filled us in on some of the things that are happening of which we aren't aware......she visited a couple hours...

...then Ron R. and I made an errands run through the downtown area...

...Now I'm going over to help Lucy with something on the cabinet door paint....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 21, 2018, 12:24:32 PM
...still pretty cloudy out...rain on/off....but I suspect it's about over for today?...Jan ran an errand...I took 3 Advil........helps a little bit anyway.. huh....

It has been trying to rain all day. When I was out I would feel a drop every 10 to 20 steps but it would never get to a drizzle. Supposedly tonight.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

The rain has gone here a cold front is coming in.  It's a perfect night for sleeping outside but I haven't figured out how to hang my hammock.  Once I figure it out it will take just 3 minutes.  It's better that I wait until a night before I have no work the next day  anyway.
Always move forward. Never look back.