• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 07:34:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 704
Total: 704

Welcome to Wednesday...

Started by Mugwump, October 24, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...ok....now what?.... :)

I'm sure I'll find something to do.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..an early nap does wonders..... |^|

..so what's going on folks?.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Starting to get really windy out here.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 24, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

..we had 50mph+ gusts when it passed through here.....wonder if you'll get the rain/sleet/hail/snow mix too... huh

..hang on....LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 24, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

..we had 50mph+ gusts when it passed through here.....wonder if you'll get the rain/sleet/hail/snow mix too... huh

..hang on....LOL

They say no snow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 24, 2018, 01:42:44 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 24, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

..hang on....LOL

They say no snow.

....wasn't forecast here either....all of a sudden....poof. the crap arrived.... huh
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Today was fair.  My customer didn't show which sucked.  Chip fixed my chain saw for the price of the chain because he like me.  My speakers arrived but I need to find a way to make them puppy proof before I hook them up,  although I lost another hen yesterday I still have 10, I got to see my cat and puppy playing a game of chase.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 24, 2018, 07:06:45 PM
Today was fair.  My customer didn't show which sucked.  Chip fixed my chain saw for the price of the chain because he like me.  My speakers arrived but I need to find a way to make them puppy proof before I hook them up,  although I lost another hen yesterday I still have 10, I got to see my cat and puppy playing a game of chase.

... |^|
Jon