• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 06:42:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 519
Total: 519

Scott stopped by last nite..

Started by Mugwump, March 23, 2013, 06:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

We just goofed around down in the fishroom for awhile....it's always nice when he gets down our way. He even dropped off a bag of sand for us to try out in one of the tanks....two??...LOL...he had a 50 lb bag.... ;D...this'll be fun... ;D...Jan's wheels are spinning about using it, and Bob's substrate, for some plants. I really need to relamp all the lights....Scott showed me an ad for reasonably priced T5's.....that might be an option for a couple of the tanks..??
  We'll be at the Greenwater swap tomorrow and there's a lady there that has gorgeous 'mother' plants...that would help jump start some tanks real nice. We'll have to see what she has this time.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

It's always a good time when I can stop by. I hope you have fun with the sand. I'm not going to be able to go to the swap. I get to put in the windows.
Scott

Frank The Plumber

No windows, snow tomorrow, bitter cold sleet rain. Flying cats , rats possums, tree moss, witches, locust swarms, goblins, more cats, tree sloths, all of that for weather tomorrow. There's no way a home should be exposed to all of those elements, is there? ;D I would say that the 24th, the 7th and the 14th are all really bad days to do windows. Or much other than go to swaps. ;D
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 23, 2013, 10:18:56 AM
It's always a good time when I can stop by. I hope you have fun with the sand. I'm not going to be able to go to the swap. I get to put in the windows.

I agree with Frank, you can't do windows in the winter with snow,wind, ...get your butt down here and ride in with us...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

The window size I need is an odd size and I had to order them. plus if the weather is going to be  Flying cats , rats, possums, tree moss, witches, locust swarms, goblins, more cats, and tree sloths. I don't want to be out hang windows. so I'll be going to the swap with Jon.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 23, 2013, 05:57:16 PM
The window size I need is an odd size and I had to order them. plus if the weather is going to be  Flying cats , rats, possums, tree moss, witches, locust swarms, goblins, more cats, and tree sloths. I don't want to be out hang windows. so I'll be going to the swap with Jon.

LOL..it's those flying cats (demons) that'll get ya.... ;D..see ya in the morn'n
Jon

ilroost

drive safely it's gonna get real bad out

Mugwump

Thanks, the weather doesn't look good...but we'll be on interstates most the way.....they're usually pretty good with the snow. etc......it's about an hour drive from here....we'll leave early if it starts getting real bad, then slap on some tunes and 'mosey' home....
Jon