• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:01:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 497
Total: 497

Cool Friday

Started by wsantia1, September 09, 2022, 06:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I woke up to a cool 59 degrees with lots of fog over the community. The sun is burning off the fog and it will be sunny with a high temp of 82 degrees this afternoon. Great weather for sure. |^| |^| |^|

I have a car servicing appointment at 1:00 pm but I am also waiting for a box of sterbais that is supposed to arrive between 1 and 3 pm. Since I been waiting for two weeks for the car serving I can't cancel that.

My neighbor will pick up the box if it comes. I should have coordinated this shipment better  huh. Maybe I'll get lucky and UPS comes earlier than expected.

There is nothing else on my agenda so I'll just enjoy the day as it unfolds. Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good morning Willie, wow, 59?  Sounds like fall has arrived up there?  Our low is still in the 70's at night.  I will be glad when I can open a window at night, way too warm and humid still.  I am going to a Yoga class this morning, taking it easy of course since my hip and leg have been talking to me lately.  But PT says that is normal and I am not healed up yet, apparently it takes way longer than I thought.

Hope you get your new fish OK today.  At least it is not 95 out there!  Send a pic of them later on if you can.  I have never had those.  Long ago I had Panda cories, sure thought they were cute! Have a good day.
Barb