• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 01:25:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 502
Total: 503

Stock List For new Fish Room

Started by JR, June 09, 2013, 09:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

My fish room will be done in the next 3 weeks I hope. This is my stock list.
Corydoas
1 Albino  2 Arched  3 Bronze   4 Blacl Sail  5 Pygmy  6 Julii  7 Long Fin CW003  8 Skunk  9 Swartz  10 Sterbais  11 Panda  12Adolfoi  13 Peppered
14 Agasizi  15 Orange Laser  16 Yellow Laser  17 Red Laser  18 Green Laser  19  Reticulatus  20 Habrosus
Gourami
1 Pearl  2 Chocolate  3 Croaking  4 Dwarf Croaking  5 Moonlight  6 Thick Lipped  7 Giant Red Tail
Discus
1 Pigeon Blood  2 Red Turquoise  3 Snake Red  4 Red Spotted Leopard  5 Golden Pigeon
Agels
1 Pinoy Black Marble  2 Blue Platnum  3 Pinoy Smoke Lace  4 Orange Koi  5 Orange Koi Veil
It may take me a little while to fill this list. But I will get it done
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

When you say Pinoy Smokey 'lace' do you mean veil?....'lace' refers to a dose of dark..so does 'Pinoy'....

Nice list....I like the cory varieties too.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Jon I am not a Angel guy. But seeing all of the outstanding Angels on this site I have to try them again. I went to Gerbers warehouse yesterday. John called me to let me know they just got there Angels in. He had the names on the tank. So you will have to take me to school on Angels. IF you don't mind. I have had Angels before. But never as nice as the ones on here.

Mugwump

Sure, we'll get ya used to the lingo again....sounds like an adventure for you....nice
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

It is going to be a adventure Jon. I have always had Cory and Gourami. I am very good with them. Not many folks have luck with Chocolate Gourami I have kept them for a very long time. After I got them to spawn the first time they never stoped. They have about the same water parameters as Discus. I will be keeping them wiyh my Discus. I have been stuck in the same rut for a long time. It is time to move on to bigger and better things

PaulineMi

Sounds like an interesting stocking project.  Keep us posted on your progress.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

What are your plans for the Discus, breeding or display?
Always move forward. Never look back.

JR

Display at first, Breeding later. I have 6 empty 125gal that will make good display tanks  Since I am starting from scratch I thought I would do what I have always wonted to do. As they pair off I may try and breed them.

shatanka

I am so glad you are able to recover from that disaster and get a new fish room going. Love all your cory choices. I see Frank the "coryolgist" has a few nice rare listings again on AB! Gosh I wish I could afford them. Wishing you the best of luck with everything!