• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 02:21:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 542
Total: 542

Just my luck

Started by Jdmcfast, June 05, 2013, 09:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

After just having to replace fish washer and pay exterminator, now my window motor came apart inside the door. My wife took it to the shop yesterday and they called me wanting payment.....of $643! Ouch! :-(

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Josh

b125killer

That sucks them things aren't cheap.
Scott

Mugwump

Autozone..........they'll have the part a lot cheaper, change it out yourself...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Mugwump on June 05, 2013, 10:08:42 AM
Autozone..........they'll have the part a lot cheaper, change it out yourself...
That's what I've done in the past but these dang Acura's are not easy to work on everything is crammed and/or completely covered:(

Josh

Mugwump

That's right, some of the cars are impossible now.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

They are not that hard. When I had my shop I never charged that much for any window motor. If it is not done yet PM me and I can give you my password and ID for mitchell on demand and it will give you step by step on how to do it.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Jdmcfast

Quote from: JR on June 06, 2013, 09:11:43 PM
They are not that hard. When I had my shop I never charged that much for any window motor. If it is not done yet PM me and I can give you my password and ID for mitchell on demand and it will give you step by step on how to do it.
It it's already done:(
But thanks I will keep that in mind next time.

Josh