• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 11:50:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 431
Total: 431

Kentucky Derby

Started by shatanka, April 24, 2013, 07:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Sorry, Pauline.  I know that you love that horse.  He's great horse with great breeding.  He has a nice life ahead of him.  Everyone who can afford it will breed him to his best mare.  Is AI allowed with throughbreds or only live service.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

I found this in the Jockey Club Rules:

......... Without limiting the above, any foal resulting from or produced by the processes of Artificial Insemination, Embryo Transfer or Transplant, Cloning or any other form of genetic manipulation not herein specified, shall not be eligible for registration.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Live service only, then.  I like that rule.  It keeps people honest.

Mugwump

Plus, why cheat the poor guy out of his due reward... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

yeah, that too.  I don't know how they collect semen from horses for AI, but with bulls they stick something up their butt and turn on the electricity and the semen comes out.  Never looked like the bull was enjoying it much.

PaulineMi

Oooh....poor bull.  With horses they use an "artificial mare" padded stand thing and let the stallion deposit semen naturally. 

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)