• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 09:11:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 509
Total: 509

Sunday dinner...

Started by Mugwump, September 25, 2016, 02:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I'm cooking up some Italian sausage with green peppers and Italian spiced diced tomatoes....smells really good in here...MMMmmmmm
some nice fresh big rolls for the sausage too....yum yum... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Leftover. Flounder, pizza, chicken, red beans & rice and anything else that we have consumed since Friday. All still good. Have some fried shrimp too. |^| |^| |^| If I get hungry again I'll eat that. I feel like taking a nap but it's too late.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 25, 2016, 03:40:29 PM
Leftover. Flounder, pizza, chicken, red beans & rice and anything else that we have consumed since Friday. All still good. Have some fried shrimp too. |^| |^| |^| If I get hungry again I'll eat that. I feel like taking a nap but it's too late.  huh

....you ate all that?...LOL....better find your Tums bro....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I pigged out big time....I'm stuffed... wfwf.....well might be enough room for ice cream and cake later....yup  |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Chicken, baked potato, and succotash

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 25, 2016, 06:11:19 PM

I only ate some of each. I did not overfill myself.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 25, 2016, 06:46:03 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 25, 2016, 06:11:19 PM

I only ate some of each. I did not overfill myself.

Whew ..... w!w =;-)  w!w
Jon

LizStreithorst

Some Balsamic chicken pulled from the freezer and later some of my killer guacomole.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

Had a giant salad with chopped radishes, green onions, cucumber, celery, and grated cheese on top. I feel healthier but I'll be hungry in an hour and looking for some meat.
Dan

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron