• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:29:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 524
Total: 524

Sunday dinner...

Started by Mugwump, February 26, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we winged it here...open the cupboards and find what ya want....yada yada...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

More chili...  YUM YUM YUM   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 26, 2017, 05:38:32 PM
More chili...  YUM YUM YUM   |^|

Dennis

"beans beans the musical fruit, the more ta eat.........."
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I only ate once today.  It's good to be back to normal.  I had a flatbread wrap with ham, hummus, sliced cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber sticks and baby lettuces.  Very tasty and quite satisfying.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Rotisserie chicken & sweet potato. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wallace

Don't know yet, we'll find something.

One of the does is going to have kids tonight. Of coarse we have snow blowing in sideways but it should be fun.
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on February 26, 2017, 07:39:43 PM
Don't know yet, we'll find something.

One of the does is going to have kids tonight. Of coarse we have snow blowing in sideways but it should be fun.

Congrat's...be careful out there...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Don't worry.  It will be fine.  Wish I were there.
Always move forward. Never look back.