• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 06:08:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 742
Total: 742

Saturday's nourishment

Started by Mugwump, January 14, 2017, 08:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...fish and tater tots...good stuff !
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I finished up the sausage gravy and biscuits.  Almost as good as yesterday when the biscuits were fresh out of the oven.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Y'all will think I'm nuts but this sounded very good to me.  I'm not in the mood for chicken so I'll replace it with Tofu.  I'll leave the peanuts out because I'm not fond of them.
http://leitesculinaria.com/107221/recipes-vietnamese-chicken-salad.html?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=leitesculinaria/8pw1xs
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

That looks good Liz.  I'd leave out the nuts too.  I've never been fond of nuts in baked goods or other dishes.  Nuts are nuts and can stand on their own.

Dennis

Mugwump

...MMMmmmmm good.... ;D |^| ;D  yum yum
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Meat Loaf and home made mac and cheese.    Should have had a bottle of wine to go with the seahawks loss...
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...