• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:28:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 635
Total: 635

Apprentice snow queen...

Started by Mugwump, December 11, 2016, 12:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

She'll be hoping for a long hard winter so you can play that game with her every day forever.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 11, 2016, 01:51:47 PM
She'll be hoping for a long hard winter so you can play that game with her every day forever.

She's sure enjoying it out there... |^|....later on, Artie, the neighbor was throwing shovels over the fence at her.....she was nutso...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I love a happy dog.  She doesn't have a care in the world. 

I'm going to Hattiesburg to take some fish to the LFS and give my vet a signed dollar bill he won from me in a bet.  I'll stop by the shelter and take a look around.  I don't want a puppy.  I want a medium size short haired adult dog that speaks to me with it's eyes.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

...ya know  huh....she finally pooped out....LOL.....she's been stretching a lot today...she's growing again... |^|
Jon