• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 05:41:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 557
Total: 557

Sunday dinner....

Started by Mugwump, July 24, 2016, 05:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...LOL...we have no clue... huh......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I had Alaskan king crap legs with drawn butter with fresh lemon squeezed in.  I put in a couple of small Yukon Gold potatoes with butter and s&p.  I made it in the pressure cooker.  It took two whole minutes.  I ate two big crab claws and almost all of the taters.  It was wonderful.  I'm as full as a tick.

Tomorrow I'll make seafood stock with the crab shells and some shrimp shells I've been saving in the freezer.  Nothing comes close to making a huge difference in a recipe that home made stock.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Sounds yummy Liz.  I love sea food.

Dennis

Rjb3

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 24, 2016, 06:26:39 PM
Sounds yummy Liz.  I love sea food.

Dennis

I was thinking the same thing.

LizStreithorst

If y'all ever make it down this way for a visit I will make my Jambalaya for you. 

Tomorrow I will make vichyssoise for a first course and have a pan broiled steak with a salad.  I sure wish I could remember to buy creamsicles but I never remember them.

Rjb3

We'd love to visit sometime.

LizStreithorst

I'm afraid of cooking for more than three excluding myself, besides I only have plates for four and I need to eat, too.  I could handle Dennis, Bob and Gail as long as ya'll promise not to watch me cook.  I'm a very shy cook even though I know that I can do it huh

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 24, 2016, 07:38:54 PM
I'm afraid of cooking for more than three excluding myself, besides I only have plates for four and I need to eat, too.  I could handle Dennis, Bob and Gail as long as ya'll promise not to watch me cook.  I'm a very shy cook even though I know that I can do it huh

'Alice B Toklas' cooked like that too... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Cool.  I did not know that.