• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 10:48:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 555
Total: 555

The swap prep begins....

Started by Mugwump, September 21, 2013, 06:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Today we'll double check all our table supplies, and separate the fish that we're taking....it sucks to set up and find that you forgot a net, or extra bags.....LOL....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Much success in you sales..and purchases.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Rjb3

Food bagging is going pretty good. Must . . . . print . . . . labels . . . . .

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 21, 2013, 08:25:02 AM
Much success in you sales..and purchases.

Thanks Pauline, We'll be trading Tara some BN fry for some Sterbias to add to the pod....
fresh blood.. ;D....goodie/supply box checked....bags,etc all accounted for  ;D...Tanks for display all cleaned out, light had a bad bulb...off to grab another one..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

I sure wish they had some swap's here in Dayton. I have never been to one. Love to go to one. Hope all of you that are going do well
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on September 21, 2013, 12:54:19 PM
Don't forget the camera

Always remember the camera..it's taking pics that I forget to do.. ;D....it's a wrap..except for grabbing the fish, etc...we're ready, I think??...LOL
Jon

Jdmcfast

Good luck everybody! Wish I could be there

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Josh

Mugwump

Quote from: Jdmcfast on September 21, 2013, 05:39:41 PM

I hope that you can make it up for one too....they'll have one every month,or so, through the spring...
Jon

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Mugwump on September 21, 2013, 05:46:41 PM
Quote from: Jdmcfast on September 21, 2013, 05:39:41 PM

I hope that you can make it up for one too....they'll have one every month,or so, through the spring...
Cool good to know

Josh

LizStreithorst

Y'all have a blast.  I know you will.  Pics when you're back, please.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Well, I know that from here: Scott, the good Capt'n, Willie, Bob 'ilroost', Tara, Jan and I, Frank, Melanie (Owl), and Steve (sschind) will be there....that's about 10....am I missing anyone???
Jon

Rjb3

We need to all get together for a group shot.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on September 21, 2013, 07:36:17 PM
We need to all get together for a group shot.

Yowzer!!!!!!...a 'Kodak moment'.......that we should....then let em guess who's who.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

A group shot sounds like a great idea.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.