• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 11:08:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 557
Total: 557

GCCA swap layout

Started by Mugwump, September 15, 2013, 08:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

They must of just done it. I got a post on FB for it.
Scott

Mugwump

I'm counting 92 tables in two different rooms. That's pretty close to the 'norm'...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Carpking

Long time active GCCA member here

Actually, historically table count has been between 76-82. Going back to the Sheraton it was 78.  Then, when in Naperville it was 68 (some tables were 6').  Only once was it over 90, and that was at the Belvedere in Elk Grove Village.

Mugwump

Thanks Bob, I'd never really counted how many were in that other room. Naperville, what a great layout there..nice wide aisles, etc.....I like it here at the Hillside Best Western too....It looks to be another fun swap too...I believe that we enjoy seeing all our hobbyist friends the most....fish folks are good folks  ;D
Jon

ilroost

Jon which one is Mike from quad cities? he might have the white labs i so want(need) lol

Mugwump

You know, I'm not sure if he's on the list or not???? I can't remember his last name...doh?....I shot the good Capt'n a note and asked him...maybe he'll pop in, or answer...?? Mike's 'autonocara'..
Jon

Rjb3

I emailed another Mike from the Davenport group. Maybe he can enlighten us.

Rjb3

Check your e-mail for the contact information you needed on Mike.

Mugwump

Thanks,Bob....his last name is Haut....and I don't see it listed on the vendor sheet....?
Jon

Rjb3

Not the same Mike. Check your e-mail.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on September 18, 2013, 05:30:38 PM
Not the same Mike. Check your e-mail.

LOL.....my bad......I'll shoot the real Mike an email  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

ilroost

Thanks for helping out guy's