• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 08:10:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 580
Total: 580

GCCA Reg. round 2

Started by Mugwump, September 06, 2013, 06:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I registered again and got my conformation. I'm excited now. this will be my first swap that i'm selling. 
Scott

wsantia1

I'm glad you all got tables.  I'll be looking for some miscellaneous supplies but I'm  sure I'll stop by and see what you all have.  I don't have anything ready for sale just yet.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 06, 2013, 08:45:22 PM
I'm glad you all got tables.  I'll be looking for some miscellaneous supplies but I'm  sure I'll stop by and see what you all have.  I don't have anything ready for sale just yet.

Still waiting for word from Frank...???...it's always good to see ya again, Willie  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 06, 2013, 08:50:25 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on September 06, 2013, 08:45:22 PM

Still waiting for word from Frank...???...it's always good to see ya again, Willie  ;D

Same here Jon.  I hope Frank got a table too. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

One confirmation came through at 7:31 and the other 7:48. Looks like I've got two tables.

wiggs

Well Capt. Bob, you might need them both.  If there are as many people wanting to come like last Feb. It will be BIG. Hope so, we have lots of fish to sell. Always good to have a big swap!
Jan

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on September 06, 2013, 10:32:16 PM
One confirmation came through at 7:31 and the other 7:48. Looks like I've got two tables.

There's a list up now...looks like you and Scott both got two....I see lots of multiple entries....oh well..they'll sort it out....and.....registration is still open...??....I counted 70 with all the extra entries.... ;D
Jon

b125killer

Ok I don't feel so bad there is a guy on there that has 7 tables.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on September 07, 2013, 01:50:30 PM
Ok I don't feel so bad there is a guy on there that has 7 tables.

LOL...I saw that too....oh well...you can't transfer them either...he'll have to get a hold of the swap chair and change it.....
Jon

Rjb3

At 7:00 the site went down. When it came back up I registered for one table and didn't get an e-mail confirmation. After waiting a while, I registered the second time and received confirmation right away. Seventeen minutes later I got confirmation for my first try. The wording is slightly different, so I know one from the other. I didn't wait around because they sold out in thirty minutes one year. Had I known the first try worked, I could have waited until 7:48 to find out. I'm pretty sure the guys that didn't get confirmation tried multiple times like I did.

b125killer

I did the same thing Captain Bob. I got the second one right away, the first one was 34 minuets later. I tried to send Bob Chirempes a email and also tried calling him. that was yesterday, I haven't heard back from him. I wounder if we'll have to pay for a second table of not. pontiacfishman2 has 7 tables. There's a lot of people with multiple tables.   

Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on September 08, 2013, 06:58:18 PM
I did the same thing Captain Bob. I got the second one right away, the first one was 34 minuets later. I tried to send Bob Chirempes a email and also tried calling him. that was yesterday, I haven't heard back from him. I wounder if we'll have to pay for a second table of not. pontiacfishman2 has 7 tables. There's a lot of people with multiple tables.   

He has a mssg on their forum that says that he doesn't need them all, and that it'll be corrected..yada yada.....so, we'll wait and see...
Jon

b125killer

I just got a email from Rick Borstein( borstein@yahoo.com ) He said they will fix my registration. I got one table now.
I have seen Rick's fish room it's impressive. If he had a some chairs in there it would be as nice as Jon's.
Scott

LizStreithorst

I hope that the swap itself goes better than the registration process. 
Always move forward. Never look back.