• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:16:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 731
Total: 731

...another Monday....

Started by Mugwump, December 16, 2019, 04:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..seems like there's one every week  huh......... :D

...errands and fish room stuff......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

.......still crappy out there......dank and misty like  huh...but it's heading out Willie and Barb's way soon.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Liz.....you ok down there ?.....lots of twisters in your area.....be safe.. |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 16, 2019, 08:05:03 AM
.......still crappy out there......dank and misty like  huh...but it's heading out Willie and Barb's way soon.....

It just started raining steadily. Hopefully temps don't drop too much.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...temps stayed in the mid 20's here ......headed down into the teens already now......blah....

..got about everything done except what I'd planned to do.... huh...but there's tomorrow I guess....

..time to kick back and chill a spell...... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

Ron Sower

High 50s here today...did more packing...shed is complete now...

Lined up movers for the 3rd...several friends are going to help me this Thursday to take my 17 foot trailer over the new place and unload it...it's loaded with the furniture we've been buying....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 16, 2019, 07:20:59 PM

Lined up movers for the 3rd...several friends are going to help me this Thursday to take my 17 foot trailer over the new place and unload it...it's loaded with the furniture we've been buying....

....Wow.....you're getting really close to final move......grab some pics of the new place ....how far is it away from you now ?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 17, 2019, 04:11:11 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 16, 2019, 07:20:59 PM

....Wow.....you're getting really close to final move......grab some pics of the new place ....how far is it away from you now ?
It's a 30-35 minute drive from here to there....
I've got several of my buddies going with me to take the trailer load of furniture to unload it...
Then on the 3rd of Jan movers will come get the rest.....
I may rent the small trailer again and take a bunch of boxes over before then...
I'm waiting until the major stuff is moved then I'll move the aquarium...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron