• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 08:40:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 326
Total: 326

Thank you

Started by big b, October 02, 2015, 07:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big b

Yesterday I received a package and I got 2 pleco breeding tubes, and 1 pleco breeding cave. Thank you to whoever paid for the caves :)|^|

Barb

You are very welcome Brian, now put them to good use ;D  And take good care of those new fish you have too, OK?  Good luck with your school year too and study well.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on October 02, 2015, 10:04:42 PM
You are very welcome Brian, now put them to good use ;D  And take good care of those new fish you have too, OK?  Good luck with your school year too and study well.
Barb

+1  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

That was very nice of you Barb. Are you getting flooded out from all the rain down that way?

PaulineMi

Barb, how nice. I was just going to start a thread asking how you are doing with the awful rain hitting your area.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Good question....Barb?...how ya doin' ?

Willie said his sump pump ran all night....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Hello Barb!!!  You there???
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Check out my weather thread.  Don't want to hijack Brian's thank you.
Barb

BillT

I noticed that according to his website ratings, big b is now an adult.

Happy B-day or something.

big b

Quote from: Barb on October 05, 2015, 07:09:27 AM
Check out my weather thread.  Don't want to hijack Brian's thank you.
Barb
I don't mind if you hijack it.

big b

Quote from: BillT on October 05, 2015, 11:09:50 AM
I noticed that according to his website ratings, big b is now an adult.

Happy B-day or something.
I just don't like it when people treat me like a little kid instead of another human.

BillT

big b