• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 11:54:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 396
Total: 396

Happy Anniversary, Jan...

Started by Mugwump, August 15, 2015, 06:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big b

This just proves the fact that I have an intp personality. This is a quote from the passage about having an INTP personality.
Oftentimes INTP personalities get so caught up in their logic that they forget any kind of emotional consideration.
If life was an actual chess game I would send a pawn to it's doom without a second thought if I could benefit from it.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 05:39:32 PM
This just proves the fact that I have an intp personality. This is a quote from the passage about having an INTP personality.
Oftentimes INTP personalities get so caught up in their logic that they forget any kind of emotional consideration.
If life was an actual chess game I would send a pawn to it's doom without a second thought if I could benefit from it.

....interesting thoughts for a young lad....has it bitten you in the butt yet?..or have you learned to temper it somewhat?...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Nope, I have learned to keep my thought to myself over the years. About 90% of what I think never sees the light of day. I am not ashamed to say this but my BIRTH MOTHER took drugs and alcohol when she was pregnant with me. This probably is the reason of my thought and thinking process.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 05:50:51 PM
Nope, I have learned to keep my thought to myself over the years. About 90% of what I think never sees the light of day. I am not ashamed to say this but my BIRTH MOTHER took drugs and alcohol when she was pregnant with me. This probably is the reason of my thought and thinking process.

Reason or excuse?......after all, you have the ability to choose your own way....correct?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

That has PERMANENTLY messed me up in some areas. I have horrible hand writing because of it, I have speech problems because of it and a bunch more things. Look up fetal alcohol syndrome and you'll see what I have to live with. You know what, I will do it for you here is a link to a post on it. http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/features/fetal-alcohol-syndrome

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 06:05:10 PM
That has PERMANENTLY messed me up in some areas. I have horrible hand writing because of it, I have speech problems because of it and a bunch more things. Look up fetal alcohol syndrome and you'll see what I have to live with. You know what, I will do it for you here is a link to a post on it. http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/features/fetal-alcohol-syndrome

Relax....just trying to understand....I know all about the above....I've seen it too, and know some folks ...as they grew older, they put those feelings aside because carrying the burden just held them back....good people. and surviving when they thought the odds were against them....you'll do fine too...
Jon

big b

Thanks Jon, it just is hard for me to get through the day sometimes because of it. But it's nice to know someone who knows what it is like.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 06:52:23 PM
Thanks Jon, it just is hard for me to get through the day sometimes because of it. But it's nice to know someone who knows what it is like.

Think better of yourself......it works.....
Jon

big b

Thanks, also sorry for ruining your thread  :-[.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 06:58:04 PM
Thanks, also sorry for ruining your thread  :-[.

we're good.................. 8)
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 05:30:32 PM
Yeah. Life is a chess game to me, I am the king and I decide my faith. I am thinking ahead a dozen moves ahead at any given time.

In chess you have some control. In life you generally do not. When it's your time it's your time. My cousin didn't make it to 40. Her husband 44. My father 71. Mother 76. My pastor was 40. My nephew didn't make it out of the womb. 30 weeks in utero. Burial is tomorrow. I lost 2 childhood friends before they turned 40.

I've also got a cousin born Aug. 28 1911 still has tomato plants growing on the front porch.

Sergei Grinkov and his wife Ekaterina Gordeeva thought they too would have a lifetime together. He died at 28.

It's great  to plan. I do all the time. I still don't understand how I made it past 21 with everything I was doing.

Life is short? It's the longest thing you will ever do with a heartbeat.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 05:39:32 PM

Emotions suck. Logic is all that matters.

And it's its not it's.

You are too young to understand life. Or death.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BallAquatics

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 16, 2015, 11:41:46 PM
And it's its not it's.

Perfect for early Monday morning.....  I need more coffee   :)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 17, 2015, 07:51:49 AM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 16, 2015, 11:41:46 PM
And it's its not it's.

Perfect for early Monday morning.....  I need more coffee   :)

Dennis

LOL....on the 2nd pot... 8).....Capt'n spell check strikes again !!
Jon