• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 11:56:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 391
Total: 391

Happy Anniversary, Jan...

Started by Mugwump, August 15, 2015, 06:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Congratulations to both of you. ♡♡♡
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Congratulations!  Enjoy your special day.

Dennis

wsantia1

Happy Anniversary, Jon and Jon. I hope you guys have a great time celebrating all those wonderful years together. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

b125killer

Scott

big b

wiggs

Jan

Barb

Happy Anniversary Jon and Jan, we will have our 45th in Feb.  Yes, it has gone by fast!
Barb

big b

I have a question for yall. How did yall make it work for 45 years?

Barb

B, we looked around and found each other, in our case we met on New Years Eve, got married 7 weeks later.  I don't recommend this way, but it worked well for us.  Good luck to you in about 10 more years or so. 
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 11:02:06 AM
I have a question for yall. How did yall make it work for 45 years?

...it's because we're best friends too.....and share each others interests ...that and the fact that I love her madly  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Jon

big b

Quote from: Barb on August 16, 2015, 01:01:15 PMood luck to you in about 10 more years or so. 
Barb
Most likely about 5 years. Most people get married at around 19 because they are madly in love. Or so they think.