• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 02:55:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 404
Total: 404

sheesh....

Started by Mugwump, August 11, 2015, 06:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Interstate 75 in Florida: Southbound Lanes Closed for 3 Hours After Beer Truck Overturns, Officials Say

Well...DOH.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Hmm, a beer truck tips over and that is bad? Free beer :D

LizStreithorst

If I had been driving the beer truck it would have turned over sooner ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 11, 2015, 06:55:35 PM
Hmm, a beer truck tips over and that is bad? Free beer :D

""Closed for 3 Hours After Beer Truck Overturns""

hence the 'DOH'..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Meh. Also Liz, what kind of old lady are you? You are not like any old lady I've ever known  ;).

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 11, 2015, 07:12:53 PM
Meh. Also Liz, what kind of old lady are you? You are not like any old lady I've ever known  ;).

"old lady"..Liz ??.....better watch yourself laddie..... ;D...
Jon

big b

I thought about how to put it but I couldn't think of any other way to say it. But old is not bad, in fact old people are one of the country's greatest resources. Yall have lived before I did and yall know more then me. Which I think is pretty cool  :o

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 11, 2015, 07:23:54 PM
I thought about how to put it but I couldn't think of any other way to say it. But old is not bad, in fact old people are one of the country's greatest resources. Yall have lived before I did and yall know more then me. Which I think is pretty cool  :o

Good recovery  ;D ;D ;D ;D...........old is relative.....we're not old....just used...LOL....
Jon

big b

Hmm I could have sworn I had click on  8) instead of  ???.
But yeah, there is always a better word. It just takes some time to find that word.

LizStreithorst

B dear, I am an old lady.  I'd never pretend otherwise.  I'm just a cool old lady  8) =;-)
Always move forward. Never look back.

big b

I know you're an old lady, I think you may be the coolest old lady I have ever met.

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on August 11, 2015, 07:27:53 PM
Quote from: big b on August 11, 2015, 07:23:54 PM

Good recovery  ;D ;D ;D ;D...........old is relative.....we're not old....just used...LOL....

I have old relatives.

Rode hard and put up wet.

I think I'll start drinking so I can live forever. Well preserved :)
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were