• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 01:38:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 395
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 335
Total: 335

Personality test??

Started by Mugwump, April 07, 2015, 08:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on April 07, 2015, 12:46:48 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 07, 2015, 12:19:19 PM
Both of the times I took it were fairly close to me. Uhg.

Whoa   ???  ???...going Sybil on us here ???....

Both assessments are fairly close so I doubt a diagnosis of dissociative identity disorder would be appropriate in this case.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 07, 2015, 01:09:05 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 07, 2015, 12:46:48 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 07, 2015, 12:19:19 PM
Both of the times I took it were fairly close to me. Uhg.

Whoa   ???  ???...going Sybil on us here ???....

Both assessments are fairly close so I doubt a diagnosis of dissociative identity disorder would be appropriate in this case.

Whew !!!!!!.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Sorry I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say something. I took the test and I got a rare personality. This is mine http://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 02:56:10 PM
Sorry I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say something. I took the test and I got a rare personality. This is mine http://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality
I had forgotten that I've taken this test. Don't know how rare that type is but I got it also.

http://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

big b

Well only 3 percent of the world has it, so that must be a coincidence that you and me both got it.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 04:59:56 PM
Well only 3 percent of the world has it, so that must be a coincidence that you and me both got it.

I think it's only 3% of those who took the test.....
Jon

big b

The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population,

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 05:03:20 PM
The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population,

You must be borderline then because...
"INTP personality is "Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving
3-4%"

...you sure aren't introverted...... 8)
Jon

big b

You don't know a thing about me beside what I allow you to know. It describes me about 90 % correct.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 05:27:47 PM
You don't know a thing about me beside what I allow you to know. It describes me about 90 % correct.

of course, and you've answered my thoughts too..... 8)
Jon

big b

Quote from: Mugwump on August 16, 2015, 05:30:51 PM
and you've answered my thoughts too..... 8)
What do you mean by, I've answered your thoughts?

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 05:33:59 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 16, 2015, 05:30:51 PM
and you've answered my thoughts too..... 8)
What do you mean by, I've answered your thoughts?

Well...............

"You don't know a thing about me beside what I allow you to know. It describes me about 90 % correct."
Jon

big b

I am like the king who you always follow the orders because you are afraid of what will happen if you don't follow my orders while you never know what I am thinking. I could be thinking 20 moves ahead while you have no clue.