• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 07:06:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 540
Total: 540

The corn beef in the..

Started by Mugwump, March 12, 2015, 03:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...oven, not the intended slow cooker, smells wonderful.....almost pig out time... ;D....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I almost bought one last Saturday.  If they still have them this Saturday I'll splurge.  New England boiled dinner sounds delish.  Not to mention the sandwiches on goor rye bread later in the week.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 12, 2015, 04:35:31 PM
I almost bought one last Saturday.  If they still have them this Saturday I'll splurge.  New England boiled dinner sounds delish.  Not to mention the sandwiches on goor rye bread later in the week.

+1    ;D     good stuff...MMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

A Hostess chocolate filled doughnut, covered with chocolate ice cream....MMMMM.....( just a little chocolate syrup too ;D)
Jon