• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 05:31:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 34
Total: 34

Sunday?..eats?

Started by Mugwump, January 08, 2017, 04:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...just scrambled a bunch of eggs..toast...yada yada....grapefruit juice..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I had my twice baked potato.  Butter, sour cream, 4 types of cheese, scallions and seasoned salt.  It was a meal.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 08, 2017, 06:38:27 PM
I had my twice baked potato.  Butter, sour cream, 4 types of cheese, scallions and seasoned salt.  It was a meal.

..sounds good !
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I love the food threads. Food, the universal language. And then there's that big MMMmmm at the end.

wsantia1

Leftover beef stew over rice. Really good. Assorted junk foods for dessert.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wallace

We have some enchiladas in the oven, to have with salad.
Dan

BallAquatics

Sliced potatoes, onions, peppers, and brats all fried in butter.....

Dennis

Rjb3